1. Who was the founder of Kenyon College?
2. What does the C.A. & C. stand for?
3. What is the Geographical Center of Ohio?
4. Who was the 44th Governor of Ohio who campaigned on the CA&C Railroad?
5. What trail town was known for its lofty elevation?
6. What was unique on the Chesapeake and Ohio Caboose?
7. Who was Abraham Lincoln's Secretary of War that graduated from Kenyon College?
8. What is the home to Kenyon College?
9. What part of the trail is Howard located?
10. What is the name of the River that many of the railroad bridges span?
11. What is the name of the Holstein Cow on top of Round Hill Dairy?
12. What town is the Stone Arch located on the Kokosing Gap Trail?
13. How many people died in or near Brinkhaven from the flood of 1913?
14. Where does the Bridge of Dreams rank as longest in the state?
15. Where was Stuart Pierson's dad traveling from to see Stuart inducted to the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity?