Event Phone: 740-830-6930
- October 31, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We invite you to take part in our second annual Pumpkins in the Park under the Full Moon on Halloween, here are the details:
- Carve a pumpkin relating to a storybook character or book title.
- Complete an online entry Pumpkins in the Park .
- Once we receive your entry within (48) hours you will receive an email photo request of your design. Your design photo must be submitted by October 29th.
- Drop off your pumpkin for display at Wolf Run Park on Halloween (October 31st) 10:00 a.m. – noon
- Return as our guest to Wolf Run Park later that evening (October 31st) 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. to view our illuminated pumpkin display
After the event, we will showcase all the designs on our Facebook page for the public to view and vote on November 1. Winners will be announced on November 2 and prizes will be awarded. Face coverings are required at the park event. We look forward to a fun evening illuminated by a full moon!!
Venue: Wolf Run Regional Park
Venue Phone: 7403927275Address: