Join the Park District in a Geocache journey to discover caches placed in our Knox County Parks. This adventure is for all ages!! We encourage you to not only locate the cache but to go one step further and learn about our parks through our virtual adventure we have designed.
- Click the download form to get started GeoForm This form will give you the coordinate codes you need for each park.
- Go to geocaching.com and create a user account and password.
- To locate our caches on geocaching.com type in the GC code listed on the form and it will direct you to information about the cache or search for KnoxCoParks
- Get outside and begin your hike to search for the cache based on the GPS coordinates.
- Locate the cache, sign the log, take a trinket and leave a trinket and record your finding on geocaching.com
- Follow the links provided to in the last cache description and take the “test your knowledge” quiz to obtain the token.
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- HAVE FUN!